ADORING EMMA SUBMISSIONS
INFO + RULES
- First and foremost, we want you to be aware that we may not select everything that gets submitted. We don’t mean to be bitchy or biased, but this is still our blog and the same way we choose what we reblog, we’ll be selective in what we approve and post. That doesn’t mean we’re going to judge you, so if your submission doesn’t get chosen, please don’t take it to heart!
- You can submit as many different graphics as you want, as long as they are your own work, and as long as they are Emma related. That means gifs, graphics, etcetera!
- Please help us out and make sure you tag your posts where possible. If you’re unsure on what to tag, we’ll be happy to help!
- We will always credit where possible, but to make things easier for us, you could make sure by leaving a link to your tumblr, blog etc., because we’d hate for you not to get credit!
- If you notice that someone has stolen your work or anything similar, and submitted it, contact us through our ask box and we will gladly deal with it.
- We will NOT accept any ‘promo’ or reblog posts whatsoever. This is not an opportunity to pimp your blog out or get some extra notes on a post - any submissions we get like this, we’re going to ignore, period. If you want your work to be posted on our blog, you’re going to have to submit it and leave a link/credit.
- If you don’t see your submission immediately, don’t freak out. We’re probably just going through/queuing submissions. If you’re really desperate to know, you can leave us a message in our ask and we’ll respond to you privately, but we cannot guarantee that your work will have been chosen.
As we said, we’re just trying this out, so things may change in the future. If you have any questions or suggestions, again, leave us a message in our ask box and we’ll get back to you!
We hope you have fun with this! Happy submitting ;)